Having become the standard for South Florida, impact doors & windows have led for home remodeling since hurricane Andrew devastated our homes 24 years ago. A-Christian Glass provides the best service and installation for such products and as a service advising our community on just why these windows and doors keep you safe- even during a hurricane!
- Built from time tested and storm proof materials safe enough for most categories of hurricane, your windows are impact resistant from the inside out, providing security even in the event of a potential intruder.
- Properly installed, these doors remain in place as a barrier from harsh winds without the shaking and jiggling common use doors would have in the face of such winds.
- Our impact doors block out 99% of all UV radiation from your home and help the health conscious, reducing the amount of carcinogenic and harsh sun rays that seep into your home naturally.
- Once the glass has been smashed, the rest of the window remains in place further eliminating chances of an intruder coming in to your home and making a quick fix more feasible while you wait for your replacement glass to arrive.
- In the event of massive storm surge, our impact windows are dual layered. So, if that wave cracks your glass, the layer of glass behind it will keep the door held together and your home dry.
If you are remodeling your home and want to know more about how our impact doors can affect your home, call us today! Our customer service representatives are friendly and standing by!