Equal Opportunity Employer
The A-Christian Glass Equal Opportunity Employer Policy reflects our commitment to ensure equality, treat everyone with respect and promote diversity in the workplace. This Equal Opportunity Employer Policy applies to all employees, job candidates, contractors and visitors.
Being an equal opportunity employer means that we provide the same opportunities for hiring, advancement and benefits to everyone without discriminating due to protected characteristics like:
- Sexual Orientation
- Ethnicity / Nationality
- Medical History
Preventive and Affirmative Actions
To promote equal opportunity, we:
- Use inclusive language in all signs, documents and webpages.
- Modify structures and facilities to accommodate people with disabilities.
- Provide parental leave and flexible work arrangement policies.
- Hire, train and evaluate employees through job-related criteria.
- Allow employees to take religious or national holidays that aren’t included in our company’s official schedule.
- Train employees on communication and diversity.
- Implement open door practices so employees can report discrimination more easily.
If you have any questions about this Equal Opportunity Employer Policy, please contact us by filling out this form, or by calling us at (561) 739-4785.